The Michigan chapter of the Association of Hazardous Materials Professionals is hosting a free webinar on May 23, 2013 from 12 – 1:00 PM. Enjoy your lunch while learning more about the Toxics Release Inventory Program, and get your questions answered.
Exercise your right to know: Get the inside scoop on EPA’s Toxics Release Inventory
on May 23, 2013 from 12:00 – 1:00 PM EDT
Register online at:
All environmental professionals will benefit from this 1 hour webinar featuring three experts from the US EPA Toxics Release Inventory (TRI) Program sharing their knowledge of the program. Whether your organization submits TRI data to the US EPA or not, this webinar will provide valuable information on the program, what EPA does with the information, and answers to any questions you have. Do you want to know about the evolution of the TRI Program, its current activities, and where it is heading? Ever wonder what EPA does with the TRI data once facilities have submitted it? Do you have a unique situation at your facility and are not sure how to best determine your reportable quantities of toxic chemicals? Bring your questions to the webinar. Our presenters want to answer them.
Attendees of the webinar will:
• Learn about the Toxics Release Inventory (TRI) Program and where it’s heading
• Understand what EPA does with Form R after its submitted
• Get your specific questions answered about TRI.
– Stephen DeVito, Toxics Release Inventory Program, US EPA, Washington, DC
– Timothy Antisdel, Toxics Release Inventory Program, US EPA, Washington, DC
– Thelma Codina, Toxics Release Inventory Program, US EPA, Chicago, IL
Julie Manley, Guiding Green LLC, Sanford, MI
All webinar attendees will receive 1 CMP following the webinar.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Please contact Julie Manley, MI-AHMP Membership Chair, juliemanley@GuidingGreen.com, with any questions.