Training slides and online modules are freely available on the TRI Program Division web site. Basic and advanced modules are available where you can learn about:
- Making the release and other waste management calculations and estimates for the Form R.
- TRI reporting exemptions (particular uses of TRI chemicals that do not have to be included in TRI reporting).
- General TRI program and process information.
- Advanced issues related to threshold determinations, TRI reporting, and exemptions
- Information on reporting requirements for PBTs (such as lead, mercury, PACs, etc.) and other chemicals (such as hydrochloric and sulfuric acid aerosols, ammonia, metal compounds nitrate compounds, and metal cyanides) with special TRI reporting considerations.
- How to use the TRI Made Easy on the web (TRI-MEweb) online tool, and the CDX electronic submission process.